Refunds for Purchases
Class Cards and Memberships
Class Cards and Memberships cannot be refunded or returned, exchanged or transferred between persons. We will reinstate expired classes with the purchase of any class card package.
Products purchased in the store can be exchanged within 15 days when accompanied with a receipt. We do not issue refunds. Products must be unused and in original, undamaged packaging. There are no returns or exchanges on opened personal products.
Gift Cards and Gift Certificates
Gift Cards and Gift Certificates are non-refundable and non-returnable and can not be transferred between persons. If purchased for a specific pass, they can not be used as cash.
Deposit for Teacher Training Programs
Teacher training deposits are non-refundable. Please refer to the refund policy for your particular teacher training in the catalog and/or enrollment agreement.
Refunds for Workshops and Events
- You may receive a full refund if you cancel your workshop/event registration 30 days or more before the event via email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- If cancellation request via email is less than 30 days and more than 4 days prior to the event, you may receive studio credit towards any studio purchase.
- If we announce an event as “SOLD OUT” or “FULL” at the studio or online, no credit will be given after announcement as you have taken a spot that could have been purchased by another student. Credit will be given if your spot is taken by a paying client.
- No Refunds or Credits if canceled 3 days before the event.
- Workshop and event refunds are subject to a 20% administration fee.